06 December 2006

Here is the first entry in an ongoing trial - a battle of wills, really.

The "will I manage to to keep writing and posting" versus the "will I get on with my work and stop playing on the computer".

As this is the first entry, I think a quick summary is in order: This Blog shall depict, from time to time, the ongoing saga of Tsuru, a film by Tim, Matt and Tristan (even though he has just moved to Australia!). There will be images from and for the film posted, possibly a tease of narrative and occasionally a sample of sound. Following my love of silent cinema, the film is without dialogue and mostly black and white (don't you love the contrast!).

Fans of Origami may be pleased to hear that the constructive past-time features strongly within the story!

1 comment:

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

Hello
finally switched over to Beta. Thought it was quite painless at the time - and then it all started going paer-shaped. Great and yet spooky picture.